Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tri-Club Update 12-8-08

All of the samples have been sent back to Squadra, so you can no longer try things on; however, our order is not finalized (since our design is not finalized), so if you would still like to place an order, or change a size, let me know asap. Once the order is finalized, it should take about 6 weeks to get everything printed and delivered; however, I would suspect that holidays would delay that. So, let's plan on picking things up in February (hopefully sooner) and taking a team picture. I'll keep you posted on the details. Let me know a day/time that might work best. I was thinking maybe a Saturday afternoon. The more people that can come, the better.

Also, for those of you that would just like a dry-wick shirt - last year's design, with the new team name and tag line - you can still place that order. Just tell me what you want and I'll make sure it gets ordered. This is a great quality, loose fitting shirt - not the same one we ordered our first year. Prices are below . . .
-Short-Sleeve Shirt - $18
-Sleeveless Shirt - $17
-Longsleeve Shirt - $20

Let me know if you got into St. Anthony's. I know I'm missing several of you, so let me know if you're doing it.

No comments: