Monday, November 24, 2008

Tri Club Quick Reminder 11-24-08

First of all, THANKS so much to Mark Davis for hosting the tri-club party Saturday night. It was a lot of fun. We should really do that more often.

Mark your calendars for Wed, Dec 10 and Dec 17 at 6:30 p.m. in the YMCA Conference Room for our guest speaker on sports injuries, Wes Dykes. Please let me know if you are going to be able to attend so that I have an idea of how many people to plan for. These will be two DIFFERENT presentations.

Tri club apparel orders need to be placed THIS WEEK! I know some of you are out-of-town for the Thanksgiving holiday and still want to try things on. Please email me your sizes and we'll get things worked-out as soon as you get back. I'm still working with our graphics department and Squadra on a final design, so please just trust me on it. This will be the only order we place this season. You won't be able to order again until this time next year. I will send out the design as soon as I have it.

I will also have things at the Y tomorrow (Tues) between 7:30-9:00a.m. and 5-5:45 p.m. I will be training someone between 5:45-6:45p.m., but will be able to answer questions and take orders after 6:45 p.m. I will also be at the Y Thurs, Fri and Sat mornings. Just let me know when/if you need to come by to try apparel on so I know whether or not to stick around. You can place your orders with me, mail them to me or place them directly at the front desk. Make sure if you place them at the front desk that you tell them to put the order form in my mailbox.

FYI for women - If you like your tri-top longer, order a smaller men's size and just wear a sports bra under it. Both have pockets, however the women's long top is a little short. Also, if you want the women's long top, but need bra support built-in, just write "plus $3" on your order form next to it. Several of you have wondered what a "singlet" is . . . don't get this confused with the one-piece tri-suit. The run singlet is just a looser fitting, dry-wick tank without a pocket.

On another note, several of us have signed-up for New Orleans 70.3 on April 5, 2009 - it's suppose to be a very flat course and shouldn't be hot. They are still accepting applications. So far, this is who I know is doing it . . . let me know if I'm missing anyone. If you are interested, reserve a room asap . . . everything is booking up quickly. We will be at the Residence Inn on 345 St. Joseph Street.
-Lisa Sandusky
-Tracy Parker
-Jill Martino
-Laura Toll
-Val Brand
-Karina Findlay
-Andrew Findlay


1 comment:

Tribrit said...

Great looking gear. Thanks for ordering